- ASME Section 9 Certified Welding
- Repairs and alterations to metallic pressure retaining items (R-Stamp Certified)
- Custom headers and nipples
- Custom tank fabrication
- Steam fitting and pipe welding
- Weld all alloys: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper
- Plastic welding
- Welding on ASME pressure vessels
- Boiler re-tubing
- Heat exchanger repairs and re-tubing
- Soldering and brazing
- Riser repairs
- Custom weld fitting
- SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, ASME, AWS
- Overlay welding
We Have Experience With:
All trademarks, servicemarks, registered trademarks, and registered servicemarks are the property of their respective owners.
24 Hr Emergency Service Available
When you’re working with high-pressure steam and hydronic piping, top quality welding is critical to the safety and performance of your heating system. Our professional welders are skilled and experienced, and every welding job is supervised by Gary Frank, the owner of American Boiler Company.
Safety is our primary concern. A fire watch is assigned to every welding job. We don’t take short cuts. We take the time to do the job right.
We have professional and experienced ASME-certified pipe welders who work with black pipe, stainless steel, galvanized, and other materials. We also provide on-site and custom metal fabrication.